Why Keele University is the Best University for Indian Students?
However, all people know as very well that today time is an educational time because education is the main part of our life for getting better success and improve the better way of life. So most people confusing about choosing the right and better institute for their own higher education. Because various university offers many courses and programs for postgraduate or undergraduate students. But this is very difficult that which university is the best.
Top Universities of the United Kingdom
- Keele University
- University of Worcester
- Birmingham City University
- University of East London
So in this article, we will inform you about the best university and location because UK-based universities are better and more suitable options for Indian Students. And why among these all universities, Keele University is the better option for your successful future.
Keele University is a public-based research university in the UK. And this university was founded in the year 1949, and 3 miles away from Newcastle-under-Lyme. And Keele University has more than 10000 students from more than 100 nationalities.
This university is spread over more than 600 acres which are surrounded by lakes, hills, and woods. Keele Hall is a famous of the estate in the 19th century and Keele Hall is registered as a Grade Second English Heritage.
And according to the National Students Survey, Keele University is rankings in the top 10 universities in the UK-based universities. And for different-different activities and other works, the university union was rated in the top 5 in the UK.
Keele University is located in Newcastle-under-Lyme in Staffordshire. University has a conference centre or Science Park and this university is located near a village that is the biggest rural campus. And this university campus is situated away approx 2 hours from London and Leeds or away one hour from Manchester and Birmingham. And for more information, you should contact here- study in UK consultants.
- You can attend the Keele World Festival where you are introduced to other student
- And International Orientation ensure all programs so all international students can settle their own life easily and smoothly in a different country
- University offers Pre-sessional English courses for learners for up to 12 weeks.
- You can complete as well your English language study as with regular study
University Campus Facilities
Halls, Bars, and Common rooms
- Social spaces are open for on-campus or off-campus all students. And common rooms or halls are available in the evenings for during the weekend.
- You can get a range of food in the campus bar, non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks are also served here
- And here are different-different activities hosted such as karaoke and quiz nights!
Restaurants and Shops
- In Staffordshire, you can enjoy yourself with your friends for a coffee. And here shops and Restaurants are open from morning to evening.
- Here are available both options vegan and non-vegetarian so you can choose according to your choice
Keele University many students get notable posts in-country and out of the country like Clare Short is a Former Secretary in UK of State for International Development, Member of Parliament for Birmingham Ladywood, and British Labour Party politician. And Michael Mansfield is head of at Nexus Chambers.
- Keele University gets ranked in the top 5 beautiful universities in the UK, according to the Times Higher Education, the year 2018
- And this university has the largest and greatest campus in the country over 600 acres