Type 2 is a very common type of diabetes in the world. About 90% of people are suffering from type 2 diabetes. Insulin resistance is another name for type 2 diabetes. In type 2 cases, the body’s cells do not respond properly to the insulin stimulation and are not able to absorb the glucose from the blood. As a result, it increases the blood sugar level and the pancreas also increases the production of insulin in response to the stimulus.
Still, cells are unable to absorb the glucose and it constantly increases the blood sugar and insulin level in the body. Likewise, after many years of type 2 diabetes, the pancreas lost its capacity to produce insulin, leading to a condition similar to type 1 diabetes. Years back, type 2 diabetes is mainly seen in the elderly but nowadays it is common in the young as well as in children. This phenomenon is due to a sedentary lifestyle, poor diet and obesity.
Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms
Below are the symptoms that indicate that you have type 2 diabetes. If you notice any of them, then immediately contact your professional or start using some natural sugar control juice. You can buy it online and offline easily.
- Intolerable thirst and dry mouth
- Frequent Urination
- Easy fatigue and weakness
- Difficult in wound healing
- Persistent skin infections
- Blurred vision
- Tingling and numbness in palm, hands, feet, etc
Well, the symptoms of type 2 diabetes vary from individual to individual from mild or severe. Remember, this is also the case that patients with type 2 diabetes are diagnosed years after the onset of the disease, only when complications occur.
Type 2 Risk Factors
After many studies, scientists are unable to find the exact cause of type 2 diabetes. There is a risk factor that increases the chances of type 2 diabetes development.
- Overweight: Excess overweight and obesity increase the fat accumulation in the body means the more resistant the cells to insulin.
- Inactive Lifestyle: The less activity and move, the higher your risk of developing risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Family Background: If you have any family member with type 2 diabetes, then there is a high chance to have type 2 diabetes.
- Age: The chance of developing type 2 diabetes rises with age. This is because older people avoid exercise, lose muscle mass and gain weight again at the expense of fat.
- Gestational diabetes: If you have gestational diabetes during pregnancy or gave birth to a baby of more than 4 kg, then the risk of developing type 2 diabetes increases.
- People who have blood pressure above 140/90 mmHg, higher cholesterol and triglycerides and suffer from Polycystic ovaries, then a risk of type 2 diabetes is higher.
Type 2 Diagnosis
Let’s talk about the diagnoses text you can opt for to test your type 2 diabetes in the body-
1. Random Blood Sugar Test: Try a normal blood sugar test. If your blood sugar is equal to or greater than 11.1 mmol / L, regardless of the good time-lapse of the last meal, then it is normal. If it is higher it means a sign of type 2 diabetes.
2. Fasting Blood Sugar Test: You have to go for it in the early morning with an empty stomach. A normal measurement is 5.6 mmol / L. If you have high or low in it, it means you have type 2 diabetes.
3. Oral Glucose Tolerance Test: It is a less frequently used test. The purpose of this test is to measure blood sugar before and after having carbs. For the test, in the early morning with an empty stomach, you have to drink a specific amount of water with glucose dissolved in it. Above 2-3 hours later, your blood sugar is tested. There is a pre-diabetic condition with blood sugar between 7.8 mmol / L and 11.0 mmol / L, and diabetes with blood sugar above 11.1 mmol / L.
4. Glycated haemoglobin (HbA1C)– This is a long period test. It is a measurement of blood sugar level from the last 2-3 months. With this test, we check the rate at which glucose binds to haemoglobin. The higher blind of haemoglobin, the higher the sugar level and signs of type 2 diabetes.
Type 2 Diabetes Solution
If you find that you have an initial sign of type 2 diabetes, then you can moderate your blood sugar level with the use of natural or herbal remedies. Having karela juice, Jamun etc reduces the blood sugar level, monitors the insulin and keeps the body healthy. Having a sugar control juice in the early morning with an empty stomach is also a good idea. If you have a serious problem, it is good to go with professional suggestions. In parallel, you should keep an eye on your routine, add walking, and exercise to your lifestyle, reduce the intake of excess fat and many more.