Are you thinking of using sea buckthorn juice? Well, it is a great idea. Sea buckthorn is not an ordinary fruit. It is a superfood. Before coming to its uses, let’s know about its basics.
As said, sea buckthorn is a superfood rich in many types of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, antioxidants and many more. It is a plant with a height of approximately 3.5 m that gives sea buckthorn berries. Sea buckthorn is also famous with the name of Hippophae rhamnoides. It is a berry with a round shape resembling a berry. It ripens in the months of August and September, and its colour varies according to the degree of maturity; Fully ripe fruits are a glossy orange-yellow in colour, which is a great attraction for birds. Sea buckthorn was first seen as or native of England. But later, it spread around the world due to its health benefits.
The taste of sea buckthorn is extremely sour. That is why consumption of sea buckthorn juice is more famous than eating sea buckthorn berries. It is very difficult to eat sea buckthorn berry. It is also required to dilute the sea buckthorn juice with water or some beverages.
If you decide to buy sea buckthorn, it is absolutely safe to use sea buckthorn juice on a daily basis. It is the fruit that is for everyday use. Even, it is effective when it is used regularly. It is a herb that needs to be used daily and will react to the body slowly and work for a long period of time.
Well, while using the sea buckthorn juice you should keep an eye on the right dose. It is not good to overdose on the use of sea buckthorn juice. As per FSSAI(Food Safety and Standards Authority of India), there is a fixed limit to using the sea buckthorn fruit.
- In the case of fresh sea buckthorn, you can have 10-20g.
- In the case of extracts like sea buckthorn juice, capsules or anything else, you can have 0.5-2g.
Why should you drink sea buckthorn juice?
Sea buckthorn juice is rich in a lot of vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, flavonoids, antioxidants and many more. There are more than 190 As said previously, the one advantage to having sea buckthorn juice is that it is the easiest way to take advantage of sea buckthorn berries. Drinking sea buckthorn juice with water or juice is less sour and even improves the taste of water or juice. The other advantage of having juice is that it is easy to absorb by the body. A liquid substance is easily and quickly absorbed by the body organs and starts effectively for the better. Vitamins, minerals, etc reach the body and start showing results. You should go with sea buckthorn juice without any doubt.
Now, from where you can get it?
If you have sea buckthorn berries, then you can prepare sea buckthorn juice easily with the help of a blender. Wash the berries and cut them into two halves. Blend the berries with some water. You can use this fresh and pure juice with other juice or any other beverages. You can even store it to use later from 1-2 days. If you are unable to sea buckthorn berries, buy sea buckthorn juice online from any store. There are many brands that are selling pure sea buckthorn juice at an affordable price.
Sea Buckthorn Juice Benefits
There are many benefits linked with the use of sea buckthorn juice. It is a superfood that gives general health to the human body. Here are some of the major benefits you will get with the use of sea buckthorn juice.
- Treatment of eczema- Sea buckthorn is well known for skin health. It supports skin regeneration. Although there is insufficient proof, using it for four months may alleviate eczema (atopic dermatitis) symptoms. In addition, the vitamin C of sea buckthorn also reduces the fine line, and wrinkles as well as increases the elasticity of the skin cells. It gives young and glowing skin.
- Treatment for heart disease- The antioxidant of sea buckthorn supports better blood circulation and keeps heart health. For six weeks, taking buckthorn extract three times a day may help decrease cholesterol, enhance heart health, and relieve chest discomfort.
- Treatment for liver issues- Taking buckthorn extract helps lessen blood levels of the liver’s damaging chemicals and enzymes.
- Protect eye drying out- Consuming sea buckthorn extract or using a spray containing it might lessen eye redness, burning, and dryness. It is effective in overall eye health.
- Decrease in blood pressure-Sea buckthorn behaves similarly to various antihypertensive medications in lowering high blood pressure. If you have a high blood pressure problem, it is suggested to use sea buckthorn juice daily up to for eight months to achieve better results. It will also moderate the heartbeat and flow of blood in the body.