Central Board for Secondary Education, commonly known as CBSE, is a national board of country India and is spread across three levels which are primary, secondary, and senior secondary levels. Most popular exams conducted in the country like IIT-JEE, AIIMS, AIEEE are organised and conducted by the CBSE board. This board is considered to have an interesting syllabus and one that is student-friendly.
The approach to education varies from board to board. Therefore, it becomes the responsibility of the parents to look out for the best education boards. Knowing the city of your residence, proper research should be carried out. If a family planning to send their kid resides, say suppose in Bangalore, they should search deep in for the best CBSE schools in bangalore. This research work would ensure a brighter future for their child.
Picking a nationalised board for your child’s education should always be preferred. Here are some reasons why CBSE tops the list.
- Government recognised board: CBSE is a national-level board, and it is recognised by the Indian government, which in turn means that according to the parameters that the Indian government sets, the curriculum across all grades can also change.
- Easier study approach: The board follows a very scientific approach in educating children wherein all the students across the grades would appear for a single question paper for each subject. This promotes children to take more interest in the curriculum rather than taking unnecessary pressure for exams.
- Syllabus design: The board has designed the pattern of education in such an intelligent way that children automatically prepare for various entrance exams like IIT-JEE or AIIMS, etc. Uniformity in its syllabus makes CBSE stand out in front of other boards. The main reason for the same is CBSE follows the guidelines provided by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
- Relocation becomes easier: For working professionals, it becomes difficult to stick to a particular city, especially when they get better opportunities in another. CBSE board is the same globally, allowing the relocation process rather smooth. All that one needs to do is search for top CBSE schools in bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, or for that matter, any part of the country. One of the best methods is to look for it on skoolz which would put all the research work under one roof.
- Students get to appear for exams privately: CBSE is one of the only boards that would allow regular students to sit for the examinations and private students( students that may not have enrolled with the school affiliated with the board) to sit for the examination. In the case of other boards, they would only allow regular students who would have enrolled in schools.
- Special focus on English and Hindi language: It gives equal importance to both the languages, and it is for this reason that a child can take education. Any language, be it English or Hindi.
The board has now moved towards adapting several features of evaluation that are being followed by the international boards. CBSE boards are no longer restricted to just India but now are also available globally, giving the kids an opportunity to study abroad.